Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Hatsukaichi, Miyajima Hotel Makoto is in the historical district, a 4-minute walk from Omotesando Shopping Arcade and 8 minutes by foot from Itsukushima Shrine. This ryokan is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Shiraito Falls and 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Mt. Misen.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, and toilets with an electronic bidet.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as karaoke or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Itsukushima - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Machiya Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Omotesando Shopping Arcade - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Five-Story Pagoda - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Senjokaku - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Itsukushima Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Miyajima Ferry Terminal - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Itsukushima Shrine Treasure Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Syokei House - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Daiganji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of History and Folklore - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Momijidani Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Daisho-in - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Setonaikai National Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Miyajima Aquarium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Iwakuni (IWK) - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Hiroshima (HIJ) - 76.2 km / 47.3 mi
The preferred airport for Miyajima Hotel Makoto is Hiroshima (HIJ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note student groups are scheduled to stay at the hotel during the following dates. Public and family baths will be reserved for the student groups and may be unavailable to other hotel guests during these times: September 3, 4, 5, 11, 20, 25, 29, 30; October 1, 4, 7, 9, 15, 18, 26; November 1, 22, 25, 27; December 5, 8, 2019; January 22, 23; February 12; March 11; April 2, 19, 20, 21, 27; May 7, 8, 23, 31, 2020. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage