Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Busuanga, Huma Island Resort & Spa is by the ocean, a 1-minute drive from Huma Island Beach and 7 minutes from Busuanga Municipal Hall. This 4.5-star hotel is 27 mi (43.4 km) from Palawan State University - Coron and 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Concepcion Falls.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Waves, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a library. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Huma Island Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Busuanga Municipal Hall - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Concepcion Falls - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Concepcion Pier - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Okikawa Maru Shipwreck - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Bintuan Mangrove Park - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
Black Island Shipwreck - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Lusong Coral Garden - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
Palawan State University - Coron - 43.4 km / 27 mi
San Nicolas Barangay Hall - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
Iglesia ni Cristo - 48 km / 29.8 mi
Coron Central Plaza - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
Bayside Plaza - 48.4 km / 30.1 mi
Mount Tapyas - 48.7 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for Huma Island Resort & Spa is Busuanga (USU-Francisco Reyes) - 52 km / 32.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8 AM to 3 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 2621.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PHP 1310.00 (from 7 to 11 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 04 02 per adult: PHP 2621.00
- Gala Dinner on 04 02 per child: PHP 1310.00 (from 7 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 7000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free breakfast
- -Poolside bar
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Total number of rooms - 40
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage