A stay at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Thunder Bay places you in the heart of Thunder Bay, within a 5-minute drive of Thunder Bay Art Gallery and Intercity Shopping Centre. This aparthotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Centennial Botanical Conservatory and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Thunder Bay Community Bingo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 148 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of TownePlace Suites by Marriott Thunder Bay. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Thunder Bay? This aparthotel has facilities measuring 2150 square feet (194 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Thunder Bay Art Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Intercity Shopping Centre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Chapples Golf Course - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Centennial Botanical Conservatory - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Thunder Bay Community Bingo - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
International Friendship Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Fort William Gardens - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Port Arthur Stadium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Thunder Bay Community Auditorium - 3 km / 1.8 mi
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
St. Paul's Anglican Church - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Lake Superior - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Thunder Bay Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Northwestern Ontario Sports Hall Of Fame - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Kaministiquia River Heritage Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
The preferred airport for TownePlace Suites by Marriott Thunder Bay is Thunder Bay, ON (YQT-Thunder Bay Intl.) - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: CAD 10.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Conference space size (meters) - 194
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2150
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Pool hoist on site