With a stay at Grand Hotel Savoia, you'll be centrally located in Cortina d'Ampezzo, within a 15-minute drive of Cortina d'Ampezzo Ski Resort and Mario Rimoldi Modern Art Museum. This 5-star hotel is 9.3 mi (15 km) from Lake Misurina and 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from Lake Braies.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 122 guestrooms, featuring private pools and private spa tubs. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. 28-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The ski shuttle (surcharge) makes getting to the slopes a breeze.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Restaurant Savoy, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Cortina d'Ampezzo? This hotel has 4198 square feet (390 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mario Rimoldi Modern Art Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Faloria Cable Car - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Parish Church of Cortina - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Olympic Ice Stadium - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Cortina-Col Druscie Cable Car - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Golf Club Cortina - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Lake Pianozes - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ossuary of Pocol - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Cortina d'Ampezzo Ski Resort - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Duca D'Aosta-Rumerlo Ski Lift - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Col Druscie-Ra Valles Cable Car - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Dolomites Falconry - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Fanes Waterfall - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
San Vito di Cadore Ski Area - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Lake Federa - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Savoia is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 148.5 km / 92.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 150.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Airport transportation
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Ski passes available
- -Ski storage
- -Steam room
- -Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4198
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 390
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Food and water bowls