With a stay at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, Jaipur, you'll be centrally located in Jaipur, a 1-minute drive from Jal Mahal and 13 minutes from Amer Fort. This hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Hawa Mahal and 3 mi (4.8 km) from City Palace.Rooms
Stay in one of 65 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Grab dinner at Roof Top, a restaurant that specializes in Indian cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Jaipur? This hotel has facilities measuring 2500 square feet (225 square meters), including a meeting room. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jal Mahal - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gaitor - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Amer Fort - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Hawa Mahal - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Johri Bazaar - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
City Palace - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Jantar Mantar - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
M.I. Road - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Jaigarh Fort - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Amber Fort - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Central Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The preferred airport for Regenta Central Jal Mahal, Jaipur is Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Guests may be subject to health screenings for COVID-19 at the property. Customers may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2250
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1250 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2250 (from 5 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1500 per vehicle
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free valet parking
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 225
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk