When you stay at Nozawa Grand Hotel in Nozawaonsen, you'll be in the mountains, within a 15-minute walk of Nozawa Onsen Snow Resort and Kenmei-ji Temple. This 4-star ryokan is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Togari Onsen Ski Resort and 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from Ryuoo Ski Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room massages.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and a seasonal outdoor pool. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
At Nozawa Grand Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kenmei-ji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
House of Oborozukiyo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nozawa Onsen Snow Resort - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Japan Ski Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Lake Hokuryuko - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Kosuge Shrine - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Nanohana Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Togari Onsen Ski Resort - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Joyama Park - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
FARMUS Kijimadaira - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Mayumi Takahashi Doll Museum - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Shojuan - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Kijimadaira Ski Area - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Kijimadairayamabikonooka Park - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Kokugonji - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 2500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski storage
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby