When you stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington DC North/Gaithersburg, MD in Gaithersburg, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 15-minute drive of RIO Washingtonian Center and Rockville Town Center. This hotel is 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from National Institute of Health Campus and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Lake Forest Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Gaithersburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 600 square feet (54 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seneca Creek State Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lake Forest Mall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Montgomery County Agricultural Fairgrounds - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bohrer Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Holy Cross Germantown Hospital - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
RIO Washingtonian Center - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Needwood Golf Course - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Laytonsville Golf Course - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Chinatown - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Stone Street Medical Museum - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Beall-Dawson Historic House Museum - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Peerless Rockville Historic Preservation - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Maryland SoccerPlex and Discovery Sports Center - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Civic Center Park - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Rockville Town Center - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - 66.5 km / 41.3 mi
Washington Dulles Intl. Airport (IAD) - 52.8 km / 32.8 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn & Suites Washington DC North/Gaithersburg, MD is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 25.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 99.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Swimming pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 54
- -Conference space size (feet) - 600
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available