With a stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL, you'll be centrally located in Mobile, within a 15-minute drive of Mobile Cruise Terminal and Mobile Bay. This hotel is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from University of South Alabama and 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LED televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and barbecue grills.Dining
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Mobile? This hotel has 1225 square feet (114 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dauphin Street - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hank Aaron Stadium - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Herndon Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Spring Hill College - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Ladd-Peebles Stadium - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Bragg-Mitchell Mansion - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Mobile Botanical Gardens - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Mobile Museum of Art - 8 km / 5 mi
Oakleigh Historic Complex - 8 km / 5 mi
Mobile Medical Museum - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Langan Park - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
University of South Alabama - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Azalea City Golf Course - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Mobile Carnival Museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Bishop Portier House - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional) - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Mobile, AL (BFM-Downtown Airport) - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
The preferred airport for Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL is Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 300 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Swimming pool
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1225
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 114
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available