Located in Moutiers, Hôtel Inn Moutiers is in the mountains, within a 10-minute drive of Le Grand Spa des Alpes and Olympe 1 Gondola. This hotel is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Courchevel 1650 and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Meribel Ski Resort.Rooms
Stay in one of 60 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this hotel include ski storage and a television in a common area.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Le Grand Spa des Alpes - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Olympe 1 Gondola - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Olympe 2 Gondola - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Praz Gondola - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Meribel Ski Resort - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Courchevel 1300 - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Champagny Gondola - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Courchevel 1550 - 17.9 km / 11.2 mi
Pierrafort Gondola - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Rhodos 1 Gondola - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Saulire Express 1 Gondola - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Grand Domaine Ski Resort - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
La Tania Ski Resort - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Courchevel 1650 - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Peisey-Vallandry Ski Resort - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Inn Moutiers is Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 161.5 km / 100.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 5 PM - 9 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This hotel’s reception is closed daily from 11 AM to 5 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 4.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Ski storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no