Located in Northport, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites is within a 5-minute drive of Lake Tuscaloosa and Capitol Park. This hotel is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Tuscaloosa River Walk and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Jemison Van de Graaff Mansion.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Northport Medical Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Lake Tuscaloosa - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Capitol Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Murphy African American Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Battle–Friedman House - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tuscaloosa River Walk - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Jemison Van de Graaff Mansion - 5 km / 3.1 mi
University of Alabama - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Bryant-Denny Stadium - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Denny Chimes - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Paul W. Bryant Museum - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Coleman Coliseum - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Noland Hospital Tuscaloosa - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Alabama Museum of Natural History - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Gorgas House - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Inn & Suites is Birmingham Intl. Airport (BHM) - 104.4 km / 64.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- -Pool access ramp on site