Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Makarem Umm Alqura Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Mecca, within a 5-minute drive of Great Mosque of Mecca and Well of Zamzam. This 5-star hotel is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Kaaba and 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Abraj Al-Bait Towers.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 336 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include a fireplace in the lobby and a banquet hall. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch at the hotel's restaurant, Al Taai Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Well of Zamzam - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kaaba - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Great Mosque of Mecca - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
King Fahad Gate - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Safa and Marwah - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Abraj Al-Bait Towers - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Al Malaa Cemetery - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Faqih Mosque - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Al Hijaz Mall - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Al Diyafa Mall - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Al-Rajhi Mosque - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Cave of Hira - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Jabal al-Nour - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Makkah Mall - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Masjid e Taneem - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
The preferred airport for Makarem Umm Alqura Hotel is Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) - 99.7 km / 62 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests should note that this property serves pre-dawn and sunset meals according to local customs during Ramadan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking