Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Calm Appart Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Lille, steps from Euralille and within a 5-minute walk of Opera House. This aparthotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Lille Grand Square and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Old Stock Exchange.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Euralille - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Henri Matisse Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Opera House - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Old Stock Exchange - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of the Gunners - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hospice Comtesse - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rihour Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lille Grand Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Zenith Arena Concert Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lille Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
L'Aeronef - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Casino Barriere Lille - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Porte de Paris - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Le Palais des Beaux Arts de Lille - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Pasteur Institute Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Calm Appart Hotel is Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available