With a stay at TRYP by Wyndham Bogotá Usaquén in Bogotá, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute walk of Usaquén Flea Market and Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Unicentro Bogotá and 2 mi (3.2 km) from World Trade Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Planta Gastrobar serving guests of TRYP by Wyndham Bogotá Usaquén. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Usaquén Flea Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Embassy of Canada - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Santa Ana Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Embassy of Costa Rica - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Unicentro Bogotá - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Universidad El Bosque - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
World Trade Center - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Bogota Country Club - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Embassy of France - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Park 93 - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Embassy of Spain - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Virrey Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Rockefeller Casino - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Clinica del Country - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for TRYP by Wyndham Bogotá Usaquén is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us - Wyndham guidelines.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 95000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 80000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel