Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Mikawaya Ryokan in Hakone, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Hakone Open Air Museum. This ryokan is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Hakone Hot Springs and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Lake Ashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Okada Museum of Art - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chisuji Falls - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hakone Open Air Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hakone Gora Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hakone Museum of Art - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sengokuhara Onsen - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Miyagino Hayakawa Breakwater Cherry Blossoms - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ōwakudani - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Hakone Geo Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Pola Museum of Art - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Hakone Ropeway - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Mount Kamiyama - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Hakone Yunohana Golf Course - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Buddhist Stoneworks at Motohakone - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Mikawaya Ryokan is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 165.2 km / 102.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Spa tub access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Spa services on site
- -Luggage storage