When you stay at Bank House Hotel in Uttoxeter, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 15-minute walk of Uttoxeter Racecourse and Redfern's Cottage Museum of Uttoxeter Life. This hotel is 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Alton Towers and 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Sudbury Hall and the National Trust Museum of Childhood.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Bistro 1777 Restaurant serving guests of Bank House Hotel. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Redfern's Cottage Museum of Uttoxeter Life - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Uttoxeter Racecourse - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sudbury Hall and the National Trust Museum of Childhood - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Dimmingsdale Valley & Furnace Forest Walks - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Alton Towers - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
St Giles Catholic Church - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Tutbury Castle - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Cannock Chase - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Saint Oswald's Church - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Cannock Chase Country Park - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Peak District National Park - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Hawkesyard Estate - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Kingsley Bird & Falconry Centre - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Consall Nature Park - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Dovedale National Nature Reserve - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for Bank House Hotel is East Midlands (EMA) - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 9.50 for adults and GBP 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)