With a stay at Hampton by Hilton Exeter Airport in Exeter, you'll be 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Crealy Great Adventure Park and 6 mi (9.6 km) from Princesshay. This hotel is 7 mi (11.3 km) from University of Exeter and 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Powderham Castle.Rooms
Stay in one of 160 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and sofa beds.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pynes Hill Estate - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
East Devon - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Crealy Great Adventure Park - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
University of Exeter - Saint Luke's Campus - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Exeter's Underground Passages - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Princesshay - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Rougemont Castle - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Northbrook Approach Golf Course - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
St Martin's Church - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
21 The Mint - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Royal Albert Museum and Art Gallery - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Guildhall Shopping Centre - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Spacex - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
St Nicholas Priory - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Harlequins Shopping Centre - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton by Hilton Exeter Airport is Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-out is available.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 2.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 2.00
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage