With a stay at Hotel Verde Mar in San Andres, you'll be near the beach, a 3-minute walk from Spratt Bight Beach and 13 minutes by foot from Islote Sucre. This hotel is 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from Rocky Cay and 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from San Luis Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.Dining
At Hotel Verde Mar, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Spratt Bight Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Coton Cay - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Islote Sucre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
North End - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Punta Norte - 1.6 km / 1 mi
First Baptist Church - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
San Andres Hill - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Big Pond Lagoon - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Rocky Cay - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Island House Museum - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
San Luis Beach - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Morgans Cave - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
El Cove - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Bolivar Cay - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Verde Mar is San Andres (ADZ-Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Intl.) - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk