When you stay at Jekyll Island Club Resort in Jekyll Island, you'll be next to a golf course, a 2-minute drive from Jekyll Island State Park and 9 minutes from Driftwood Beach. This beach resort is 18 mi (28.9 km) from Saint Simons Island Pier and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Georgia Sea Turtle Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 157 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the complimentary beach shuttle.Dining
Enjoy regional cuisine at Grand Dining Room, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Jekyll Island? This resort has facilities measuring 8500 square feet (790 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Georgia Sea Turtle Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jekyll Island State Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Great Dunes Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Jekyll Island Golf Club - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Jekyll Harbor Marina - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Summer Waves Water Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Horton House - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Driftwood Beach - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Emerald Princess II Casino - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Marshes of Glynn Overlook Park - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
SoGlo Gallery Brunswick Actors' Theatre - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Brunswick City Hall - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Mary Ross Waterfront Park - 19.3 km / 12 mi
James Oglethorpe Monument - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Little River - 21 km / 13 mi
The preferred airport for Jekyll Island Club Resort is Brunswick, GA (BQK-Golden Isles) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance to request a room on a floor with elevator service.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 9 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 21.40 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free area shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Free beach shuttle
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Electric car charging station
- -Free valet parking
- -Meeting rooms
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Golf cart
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 790
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8500
- -Pro shop
- -Beach bar
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Bicycle rentals on site