With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cape Town - Upper Eastside in Cape Town, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of Castle of Good Hope and Cape Town Science Centre. This 4-star hotel is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Table Mountain and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from University of Cape Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 183 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions are provided, with premium TV channels available. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.Dining
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Liberty Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). English breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Cape Town? This hotel has facilities measuring 237 square feet (22 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
District 6 - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cape Town Science Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Old Biscuit Mill - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Groote Schuur Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
South African Astronomical Observatory - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cape Peninsula University of Technology - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Cape Town City Ballet - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Castle of Good Hope - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
District Six Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
University of Cape Town - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Rhodes Memorial - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Cape Town City Hall - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Golden Acre Shopping Mall - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Slave Lodge - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Houses of Parliament - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cape Town - Upper Eastside is Cape Town Intl. Airport (CPT) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: ZAR 230 for adults and ZAR 115 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 320 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 60 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 237
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 22
- -Wheelchair accessible parking