Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cape Town - Upper Eastside in Cape Town, you'll be near the airport, a 4-minute drive from Castle of Good Hope and 5 minutes from South African National Gallery. This 4-star hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Greenmarket Square and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Cape Town International Convention Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 183 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and premium TV channels are also offered to provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.Dining
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Liberty Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). English breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cape Town? This hotel has facilities measuring 237 square feet (22 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
District 6 - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cape Town Science Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Old Biscuit Mill - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
What If The World - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Groote Schuur Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
South African Astronomical Observatory - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cape Peninsula University of Technology - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Castle of Good Hope - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
District Six Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
University of Cape Town - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Rhodes Memorial - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Cape Town City Hall - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Slave Lodge - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Houses of Parliament - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Greenmarket Square - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cape Town - Upper Eastside is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: ZAR 230 for adults and ZAR 115 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 320 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 60 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Beach towels
- -Conference space size (feet) - 237
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 22
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking