Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge in Taita Hills, you'll be in a national park, and 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from Tsavo East National Park and 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Tsavo West National Park. This 4-star hotel is 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from Moi District Hospital and 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from Tsavo East National Park Entrance.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands and a picnic area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Bura Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tsavo West National Park - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Moi District Hospital - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
Tsavo East National Park - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
Tsavo East National Park Entrance - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
Ngutuni Wildlife Conservancy - 50.6 km / 31.4 mi
The preferred airport for Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge is Mombasa (MBA-Moi Intl.) - 185.7 km / 115.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 6 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 8 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 45 per person, per night
- Resort fee: 12 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 90 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking