With a stay at Ginsuiso Bekkan Choraku in Kobe (Kita Ward), you'll be steps from Arima Hot Springs and 9 minutes by foot from Kin no yu. This spa hotel is 12 mi (19.3 km) from Hanshin Koshien Stadium and 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Kidzania Koshien Theme Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature bathrobes and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Relax and unwind with body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs, karaoke, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab dinner at Kaen, a restaurant that specializes in Japanese cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arima Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kin no yu - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Arima Toy Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tosen Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Stamp Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hosenji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Zuihoji Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mount Rokko - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Kobe Golf Club - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Rokko Garden Terrace - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Museum of Nature and Human Activities, Hyogo - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Fruit Flower Park - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Rokkosan Ski Area - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Rokko Alpine Garden - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Kobe University - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 76.3 km / 47.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
The preferred airport for Ginsuiso Bekkan Choraku is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 2700 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Luggage storage