Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
In the heart of St. Petersburg, Stasov Hotel is within a 5-minute drive of Menshikov Palace and Kunstkamera. This family-friendly hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Palace Square and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Russian Admiralty.Rooms
Stay in one of 18 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Spending a day of fun is easy with the theme park shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Egyptian Sphinxes - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Erarta Museum and Galleries of Contemporary Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Saint Petersburg State University - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Menshikov Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nicholas Palace - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
English Embankment - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
New Holland Island - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Strelka - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Arrow Of St.Basil Island - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
C-189 Submarine Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Russian Vodka Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kunstkamera - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Palace Embankment - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Palace Square - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Admiralty Embankment - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Stasov Hotel is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 250 for adults and RUB 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1150 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: RUB 1500 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: RUB 800.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out