With a stay at Mahdia Palace Thalasso in Mahdia, you'll be on the beach, within a 10-minute drive of Mahdia Corniche Beach and Borj el-Kebir. This 5-star hotel is 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from Flamingo Golf Course and 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from Monastir Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 450 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Monastir, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mahdia Corniche Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Borj el-Kebir - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Flamingo Golf Course - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
Monastir Beach - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
Ribat of Monastir - 37.4 km / 23.3 mi
Bourguiba Mausoleum - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Stade Mustapha Ben Jannet - 37.9 km / 23.5 mi
El Djem Amphitheatre - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
El Jem Museum - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
The preferred airport for Mahdia Palace Thalasso is Monastir (MIR-Habib Bourguiba Intl.) - 43.5 km / 27 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property A deposit is charged to the guest's credit card by E-rev UK LTD on the hotel's behalf for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 29 October to 30 June.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.02 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no