Sandown Regency & Serviced Apartments is located just 1 km from the Noble Park Railway Station. All rooms overlook an outdoor swimming pool and garden
Sandown Regency & Apartments offers: Rooms with Air-condition/Heater and private balconies wireless internet (chargeable), outdoor pool, guest laundry & free complimentary car parking.
On site there is a fully licensed Pastel in the Garden restaurant serve a seasonal menu, and overlook the garden. The lounge area is an ideal place for enjoying light snacks, drinks and cocktails.
Location: The property is situated in the south eastern suburbs business precinct and close to the Heatherton Road access to-
- 5 minutes to Sandown Racecourse and 15 min drive from Caulfield Racecourse.
- 20 minutes from the city centre, Saint Kilda beach
- 5 minutes to Dandenong Business District
- 5 Minute drive away from Glen Waverly Shopping center, 10 minute drive from
Chadstone Shopping Center (Biggest shopping center in Melbourne) and 15
minute drive away from Westfield shopping center.
- 5 minutes to Dandenong Business District.
- We are 1 km away from Springvale Botanical Cemetery.
- 12 minutes to East Link and 15 minutes to Frankston.
- 1 km to Springvale Botanical
- 6 - 7 kms from Monash university and Monash Medical Centre;
- We are 15 minute drive away from Royal Melbourne golf Club and Capital Golf
- We are 30 minute drives towards Mornington Peninsula; 1.25 Hours drive
towards Phillip Island.
Things to do:
Shopping : We are 5 minute drive away from Glen Waverly Shopping center. We are 10 minute drive from Chadstone Shopping Center (Biggest shopping center in Melbourne) and Springvale shopping plaza; 15 minute drive away from Westfield shopping center.
Sporting arenas : Sandown Park Raceway, Caulfield Racecourse, Springers Leisure Center, Dandenong Indoor Sports Stadium Jells Park, Women's Sports Center. Sporting shooters association of Australia and Noble park aquatic center.
Scenic Visits : We are located 25 minutes from the Melbourne CBD, Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and Saint Kilda beach. We are just 20 minutes to the beautiful Dandenong Ranges and half hour to the Yarra Valley wine and food region, 20 minutes to local beaches and Mornington Peninsula and 1.25 Hours drive towards Phillip Island for Moto GP and watching penguins.
Mon - Fri : 7:30AM - 10:00 PM
Sat : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
(For guest arriving after office hours or for early check in we can organised after office hour check in/early checking via phone or email-**chargers apply**. Please advise expected arrival time while booking and contact the reception team. )
- -Bar / Lounge
- -Reception (limited hours)
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Patio / Terrace
- -WiFi (free)
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool (unheated)
- -Playground / Play area
- -Guest laundry
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Onsite parking (free)
- -Onsite parking (surcharge)
- -Business / Conference centre
- -Meeting rooms