Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Landmark Nagoya places you in the heart of Nagoya, within a 10-minute walk of Oasis 21 and Nagoya TV Tower. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Osu and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Nagoya City Science Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 144 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hisaya Odori Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sunshine Sakae - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Oasis 21 - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nagoya TV Tower - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Aichi Arts Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chubu Electric Power Science Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hisaya-oodori Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osu - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nagoya City Science Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shirakawa Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nagoya City Art Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yamazaki Mazak Museum of Art - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hoshoinosu-kannon Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nagoya City Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 44.2 km / 27.5 mi
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Landmark Nagoya is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)