With a stay at Adria in Mestre, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Port of Venice and Grand Canal. This hotel is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Piazzale Roma and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from St. Mark's Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ferretto Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Porto Marghera - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Forte Marghera - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Villa Salus Hospital - 3.3 km / 2 mi
San Giuliano Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Auchan - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Port of Venice - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Casino of Venice - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Palazzo Labia - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
The preferred airport for Adria is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls