With a stay at Hotel Roberta, you'll be centrally located in Mestre, within a 10-minute drive of Port of Venice and Grand Canal. This hotel is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Piazzale Roma and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Doge's Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a banquet hall.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ferretto Square - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Porto Marghera - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Forte Marghera - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Villa Salus Hospital - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
San Giuliano Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Auchan - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Port of Venice - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Casino of Venice - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Palazzo Labia - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Roberta is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall