Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Autoespresso, you'll be centrally located in Mestre, within a 10-minute drive of Port of Venice and Grand Canal. This hotel is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Piazzale Roma and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). This hotel also features a television in a common area and a picnic area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Porto Marghera - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Piazza Ferretto - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Forte Marghera - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
San Giuliano Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Villa Foscari La Malcontenta - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Port of Venice - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Casino of Venice - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Autoespresso is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 8:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This hotel will place an authorization for the first night’s stay for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Picnic area
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Wheelchair accessible parking