Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Birch Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Haywards Heath, within a 10-minute drive of Sheffield Park Garden and Beech Hurst Gardens. This eco-friendly hotel is 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from University of Sussex and 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Ashdown Forest.Rooms
Stay in one of 51 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Courtyard Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. English breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Haywards Heath? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beech Hurst Gardens - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Haywards Heath Golf Club - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Borde Hill Garden - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Plumpton Racecourse - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Wakehurst Place - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Hassocks Golf Club - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Bluebell Railway - Sheffield Park Station - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Bolney Estate Winery - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Sheffield Park Garden - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Nymans - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Ditchling Beacon Car Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Hickstead All England Jumping Course - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Pyecombe Golf Club - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Ashdown Forest Llama Park - 14.4 km / 9 mi
West Park Nature Reserve - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Birch Hotel is London (LGW-Gatwick) - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night plus GBP 10.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 538
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 50
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking