With a stay at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, you'll be centrally located in Moscow, within a 10-minute walk of Bolshoi Theatre and State Historical Museum. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Lenin's Mausoleum and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Red Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 210 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a 24-hour health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Moscow? This hotel has facilities measuring 4306 square feet (400 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maly Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
TsUM — Central Universal Department Store - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bolshoi Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kazan Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
War of 1812 Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
State Historical Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Resurrection Gate - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sanduny Bath House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
GUM Department Store - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Manezh Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Alexander Gardens - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Lenin's Mausoleum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Red Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Minin and Pozharsky Monument - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 51.5 km / 32 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 44.8 km / 27.9 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 42.9 km / 26.6 mi
The preferred airport for The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver’s licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in.
Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 2800 for adults and RUB 1400 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 8500 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: RUB 1500 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 3000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -24-hour health club
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4306
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 400
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel