When you stay at Mai Dive Astrolabe Reef Resort in Ono Island, you'll be on the beach and within the vicinity of Waisalima Beach. This beach resort is within the region of Namara Island.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's beachfront restaurant, where you can take in the ocean view and dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a library. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waisalima Beach - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Namara Island - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Great Astrolabe Reef - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Matana Beach - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
Vunisea Dock - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Vunisea Beach - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mai Dive Astrolabe Reef Resort is Kadavu (KDV-Vunisea) - 41.6 km / 25.8 mi.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests must arrange transfers through Fiji Airways from Nadi Airport to Kadavu, which is a 50 minutes flight. The property then transfers guests by speedboat from Kadavu Airport to the resort which takes 90 – 120 minutes. Guests must pay the speedboat fee at check-out. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details as soon as possible.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer to the property via airplane and boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: FJD 70 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: FJD 70.00 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)