When you stay at Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Yamm Villa Resort in Sir Bani Yas Island, you'll be on the beach and 9 minutes by car from Sir Bani Yas Island Pier. This 5-star resort is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Sir Bani Yas Island Beach and 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Arabian Wildlife Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Olio, a beachfront restaurant where you can take in the ocean view and dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sir Bani Yas Island Pier - 8 km / 5 mi
Arabian Wildlife Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Sir Bani Yas Island Beach - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
The preferred airport for Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Yamm Villa Resort is Abu Dhabi Intl. Airport (AUH) - 270.7 km / 168.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property is located on an island and is accessible only by boat. Guests must contact the resort 1 day in advance to arrange transportation from Jebel Dhanna Jetty, which is 20 minutes away by boat. Daily departure from Jebel Dhanna Jetty to Sir Bani Yas Island: noon, 3 PM, 6 PM, and 11 PM (and 10:30 AM on Friday only). Daily departure from Sir Bani Yas Island: 9 AM, 1 PM, 4 PM, and 8 PM. Please note that the boat transfers are subject to availability, weather conditions, and clearance from Abu Dhabi Ports Authority. This property provides ground transportation to and from the island boat station, as well as transportation around the island (included in the resort fee). All guests are required to present a valid government-issued ID card at check-in. A valid passport with UAE entry stamp, UAE Emirates ID, and GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) ID are accepted. Due to COVID-19, guests are encouraged to submit their ID to the property in advance of arrival. Guests are required to have the AL HOSN UAE App installed on their mobile devices. Guests may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 440
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 220 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 999
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 499 (from 6 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 130 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 1029 per person (one-way)
- Housekeeping fee: AED 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Meeting rooms
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking