With a stay at Wenpin Hotel Pier2, you'll be centrally located in Kaohsiung, steps from Pier-2 Art Center and 14 minutes by foot from Love River. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Liuhe Night Market and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from 85 Sky Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Taiwanese breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pier-2 Art Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kaohsiung Fisherman's Wharf - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sky Balcony - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kaohsiung City Music Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kaohsiung Film Archive - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Takao Railway Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kaohsiung Museum of History - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kaohsiung Port Warehouse No.2 - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Love River - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Soaring Dragon Fish Statue - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Glory Pier - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Caishan Natural Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gushan Ferry Pier - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hanshin Department Store - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
National Sun Yat-sen University - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kaohsiung Intl. Airport (KHH) - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Tainan (TNN) - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for Wenpin Hotel Pier2 is Kaohsiung Intl. Airport (KHH).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Taiwanese breakfast: TWD 120 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: TWD 300 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Water dispenser
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby