With a stay at Kumho Jeju Resort in Seogwipo (Namwon), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market and Namwonkeuneong. This 4-star resort is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Halla Mountain and National Park and 23.5 mi (37.7 km) from Hallasan National Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 242 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as refrigerators and rice cookers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a garden.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the resort's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Namwonkeuneong - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hhyan Port - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Citrus Museum - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Hueree Natural Park - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Jeju Volcanic Island and Lava Tubes - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Lee Jung Seop Street - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Pyoseon Beach - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Jeju Herb Garden - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Cheonjiyeon Waterfall - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Jeju Folk Village Museum - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Saeyeongyo Bridge - 16 km / 10 mi
Sammaebong Peak - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Huangji Coast Twelve Oysters - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Seokbujak Museum - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
The preferred airport for Kumho Jeju Resort is Jeju Intl. Airport (CJU) - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 20000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Children's pool
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk