Located in Sao Paulo, Hotel Panamby São Paulo is within a 15-minute drive of Allianz Park and Anhembi Convention Center. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Batman Alley and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Paulista Avenue.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pro Magno Event Center - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Espaco das Americas - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Memorial da America Latina - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Allianz Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Bourbon Shopping Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
SESC Pompeia - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Anhembi Sambadrome - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Rua Jose Paulino - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Higienopolis Shopping Mall - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Arouche Square - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Football Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Pacaembu Stadium - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Federal Police Department - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Republic Square - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Copan Building - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. Airport (GRU) - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Panamby São Paulo is Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. Airport (GRU).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property will place a credit card authorization for 100% of total booking amount for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.40 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Meeting rooms
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator