Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Tallinn City Apartments is in the heart of Tallinn, within a 5-minute walk of Tallinn Town Hall and Town Hall Square. This 4-star apartment is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Viru Keskus Shopping Centre and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Estonian National Opera.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
This smoke-free apartment offers offsite parking.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tallinn Tourist Information Centre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Nicholas' Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Estonian Drama Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tallinn Art Hall - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Tallinn Town Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Beer House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Swedish St Michael's Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Freedom Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Town Hall Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Masters Yard - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Danish King's Garden - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of the Holy Ghost - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Catherine's Passage - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Viru Gate - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kiek in de Kok and Bastion Passages Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The preferred airport for Tallinn City Apartments is Tallinn (TLL-Lennart Meri) - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 7 PM.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Self-check in after 7PM
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and smart lock details. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. Tallinn City Apartment does not have a permanent reception.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Luggage storage