With a stay at Atlas Orient in Oujda, you'll be a 5-minute walk from Park Lalla Meriem and 5 minutes by foot from Al Farabi Hospital. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Saint Louis Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and day beds.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a steam room. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at The Oriental, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Oujda? This hotel has 1722 square feet (160 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Park Lalla Meriem - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Al Farabi Hospital - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Saint Louis Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Atlas Orient is Oujda (OUD-Les Angades) - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 19.8 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MAD 100 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1722
- -Conference space size (meters) - 160
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible – no