Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Birmingham North Barons Court Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Walsall, within a 15-minute drive of Walsall Arboretum and Aston Wood Golf Club. This hotel is 10 mi (16.1 km) from Villa Park and 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from Molineux Stadium.Rooms
Stay in one of 94 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at the hotel's restaurant, Brasserie, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Walsall? This hotel has facilities measuring 170 square feet (16 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Walsall Arboretum - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Aston Wood Golf Club - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Bescot Stadium - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Lichfield Cathedral - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Cannock Shopping Centre - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Sutton Park - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Museum of Cannock Chase - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Birmingham Speedway - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Alexander Stadium - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Moseley Old Hall - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Wolverhampton Grand Theatre - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
University of Wolverhampton - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Aston Hall - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Villa Park - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Oak House - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham (BHX) - 38.2 km / 23.8 mi
East Midlands (EMA) - 60.7 km / 37.7 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 56 km / 34.8 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Birmingham North Barons Court Hotel is Birmingham (BHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
All guests staying at the hotel over the Christmas period are kindly requested to contact the hotel prior to arrival for dining arrangements, as the dining options are limited over this time. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.50 and GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP £10.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Computer station
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games
- -Conference space size (feet) - 170
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 16
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking