With a stay at Mercure Birmingham North Barons Court Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Walsall, within a 15-minute drive of Sutton Park and Aston Wood Golf Club. This hotel is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Villa Park and 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Molineux Stadium.Rooms
Stay in one of 94 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at the hotel's restaurant, Brasserie, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Walsall? This hotel has facilities measuring 170 square feet (16 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sutton Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Aston Wood Golf Club - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Bescot Stadium - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Lichfield Cathedral - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Alexander Stadium - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Birmingham Speedway - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Cannock Shopping Centre - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Moseley Old Hall - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Aston Hall - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Villa Park - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Wolverhampton Grand Theatre - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
University of Wolverhampton - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Wolverhampton Art Gallery - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Wolverhampton Civic Hall - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Molineux Stadium - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham Airport (BHX) - 38.2 km / 23.8 mi
East Midlands (EMA) - 60.7 km / 37.7 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 56 km / 34.8 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Birmingham North Barons Court Hotel is Birmingham Airport (BHX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. All guests staying at the hotel over the Christmas period are kindly requested to contact the hotel prior to arrival for dining arrangements, as the dining options are limited over this time. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.50 and GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP £10.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 16
- -Conference space size (feet) - 170
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Uncovered parking