In the heart of Buenos Aires, Howard Johnson by Wyndham 9 De Julio Avenue is within a 5-minute drive of Obelisco and Cafe Tortoni. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Women's Bridge and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Teatro Colon.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features wedding services and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cafe Tortoni - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Barolo Palace - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Florida Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cabildo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza de Mayo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Lavalle Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Galeria Güemes - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Banco de la Nacion Argentina - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Casa Rosada - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Obelisco - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gran Rex Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
San Telmo Antique Fair - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Teatro Colon - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Palace of the Argentine National Congress - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The preferred airport for Howard Johnson by Wyndham 9 De Julio Avenue is Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the Hotel upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 15 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Covered parking