Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Naha (Yamuchin Street), Stella Resort - Hostel is steps from Kokusai Dori and a 3-minute drive from Tomari Port. This hostel is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Shurijo Castle and 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from American Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 guestrooms. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kokusai Dori - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tsuboya Pottery Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Heiwa Dori - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Taiheidori Shopping Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Makishi Public Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tenbusu Naha - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Naha Tourist Information Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Makishi Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Saion Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yogi Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sogenji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Office - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sakaemachi Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Stella Resort - Hostel is Naha (OKA) - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator