With a stay at Miconos Resort Minamikaze in Naha, you'll be near the beach, a 5-minute walk from Tomari Port and 15 minutes by foot from Kokusai Dori. This hostel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Shurijo Castle and 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Okinawa Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, an elevator, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tomari Port - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Museum and Art Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kokusai Dori - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Naha Tourist Information Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tenbusu Naha - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Makishi Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Saion Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Heiwa Dori - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Makishi Public Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sakurazaka Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tsuboya Pottery Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Taiheidori Shopping Street - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Palette Kumoji - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Miconos Resort Minamikaze is Naha (OKA) - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Air conditioning is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator