Located in Kumejima, Cypress Resort Kumejima is by the ocean, within a 15-minute drive of Gushikawa Castle and Kumejima Museum. This 4-star resort is 6 mi (9.6 km) from Ala Beach and 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Kumejima Nature Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities, which include a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Calme serving the guests of Cypress Resort Kumejima, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gushikawa Castle - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Kumejima Museum - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Ala Beach - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Kumejima Nature Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Uegusuku Castle Ruins - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Tatami Ishi - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
Sea Turtle Museum - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
The preferred airport for Cypress Resort Kumejima is Kumejima (UEO) - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1210 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5400.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free airport transportation
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -On private beach
- -Luggage storage