With a stay at Palazzo Contarini Porta di Ferro, you'll be centrally located in Venice, within a 10-minute walk of St. Mark's Square and Bridge of Sighs. This apartment is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Doge's Palace and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from St Mark's Campanile.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts apartment include concierge services and wedding services.Dining
Take advantage of the apartment's room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piccolo Teatro Delle Melodie Veneziane - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Naval History Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bacino San Marco - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via Garibaldi - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Teatro Malibran - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Palazzo Contarini Porta di Ferro is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 50 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Conference space size (feet) -
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no