Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at The Stanneylands in Wilmslow, you'll be near the airport and within a 5-minute drive of Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate. This 4-star hotel is 11 mi (17.7 km) from Whitworth Art Gallery and 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from University of Manchester.Rooms
Stay in one of 52 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Tap & Pantry, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Adlington Hall - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Wythenshawe Hospital - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Wilmslow Road - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Didsbury Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Capesthorne Hall - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Stockport Golf Club - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Platt Fields Park - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Victoria Baths - 17.1 km / 10.7 mi
Lyme Park - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Whitworth Art Gallery - 17.7 km / 11 mi
University of Manchester - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Manchester Museum - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Dunham Massey Hall and Gardens - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester (MAN) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 53.1 km / 33 mi
The preferred airport for The Stanneylands is Manchester (MAN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available