Located in Kyoto (Higashiyama), Kamuro-an is within a 10-minute drive of Kawaramachi and Shijo Omiya. This ryokan is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Stay in one of 3 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and portable fans, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yasui Konpiragu - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Entokuin Temple - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Corner - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 100.7 km / 62.6 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 50.6 km / 31.4 mi
The preferred airport for Kamuro-an is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Japanese futons are provided based on the number of adults in the reservation.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact this property after booking to make arrangements for check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby