Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Sannenzaka Ninenzaka), Kamuro-an is within a 15-minute walk of Kiyomizu Temple and Gion Corner. This ryokan is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Yasaka Shrine.Rooms
Stay in one of 3 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and portable fans, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiyomizu Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gion Corner - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pontocho - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.7 km / 62.6 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 53.8 km / 33.4 mi
The preferred airport for Kamuro-an is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact this property after booking to make arrangements for check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared refrigerator