Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Eco and Tec Kyoto in Kyoto, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Heian Shrine and Yasaka Shrine. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Pontocho and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shoren-in Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Miyakomesse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Heian Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Pontocho - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Corner - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102.5 km / 63.7 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 59.1 km / 36.7 mi
The preferred airport for Eco and Tec Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1080 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms