Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Izumiya Ryokan is within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Higashi Honganji Temple. This ryokan is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kyoto Aquarium and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden. This ryokan also features wedding services and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Izumiya Ryokan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Toji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Mikane Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98.4 km / 61.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
The preferred airport for Izumiya Ryokan is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage