Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hokkaikan Ohanabo in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Higashi Honganji Temple and 5 minutes by foot from Kyoto Tower. This ryokan is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kyoto Tower - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Costume Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Pontocho - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99 km / 61.5 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hokkaikan Ohanabo is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2160 and JPY 2200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Luggage storage