Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at HOTEL ELCIENT KYOTO places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Higashi Honganji Temple. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Toji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 562 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a spa tub and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Mai serving guests of HOTEL ELCIENT KYOTO. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Costume Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Toji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98.3 km / 61.1 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL ELCIENT KYOTO is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1650 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Luggage storage