With a stay at Gyozanen in Kyoto (Sakyo Ward), you'll be steps from Sanzenin Temple. This ryokan is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Kyoto University and 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanzenin Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shugakuin Imperial Villa - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Kyoto International Conference Centre - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Kyoto Institute of Technology - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Kifune Shrine - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Kyoto University - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Kyoto Concert Hall - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Temple of the Silver Pavilion - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Philosopher's Walk - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Honen-in Temple - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Shimogamo Shrine - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Yoshida Shrine - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Kamogawa Park - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Eikando Temple - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Kamo Shrine - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for Gyozanen is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 117.1 km / 72.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage