Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Gyozanen in Kyoto (Ohara), you'll be steps from Sanzenin Temple. This ryokan is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Kyoto University and 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Heian Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanzenin Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kyoto International Conference Centre - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Shugakuin Imperial Villa - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Kyoto Institute of Technology - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Kurama Hot Spring - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Kifune Shrine - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Kurama-dera Temple - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Kyoto University - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Kyoto Concert Hall - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Philosopher's Walk - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Honen-in Temple - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Shimogamo Shrine - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Yoshida Shrine - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Kamogawa Park - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Eikando Temple - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
The preferred airport for Gyozanen is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 117.1 km / 72.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage